Friday, August 5, 2011

What the heck is wrong with my back?

A while ago I fell on my back while running backwards. I had about 60 lbs of gear on. For about two months I had this unbearable pain. The pain hasn't gone away, however, it comes and goes. I can't lift much more than 20 lbs. My back becomes stiff... extremely stiff. It hurts to lay flat on my back sometimes. Standing in one place for more than say ten minutes generates severe lower back pain. It is extreme. I have to move or lay down. I keep getting weird sensations in leg, stomach and hands. It feels like a sort of tingling or pins and needles. It comes and goes. Certain positions cause it to become more frequent. It's usually in a general area of the aforementioned body locations... not the exact same location. Also, a certain part of my spine bulges. It's extremely prominent. I know that in skinny people, the spine usually shows, however, I am not that skinny and it's just a certain part of my spine. The middle part of my back sticks out a lot more than the rest and also the right muscle in my back is almost always very hard and it hurts like hell to use it even just a little. My back feels so stiff...My muscle is always tight. It will start to spasm for no reason.. could it be neurological?

No comments:

Post a Comment