Thursday, August 11, 2011

Co-op or regular preschool for my child?

ARe those to schools your only options, they both sound great, Im a little concerned about the "quieter environment" You say ur daughter has a lot of energy, but she is sensitive. As a preschool teacher , I would suggest a school that combines the stimulating exciting environment with the need to meet your daughter sensitivity needs. I have never heard of a co-op so Im not sure exactly how they operate, but I will suggest that working at the school may not be so bad after all, since we constantly encourage parents to volunteer. Also ask if there are things that you could do at home, better yet working with the school while your daughter is there can also offer you suggestions on what activities you can do with her at home. Believe me, once she starts your gonna want to be there, in dcase there are some separation issues. Yes mommies have them too, lol?

No comments:

Post a Comment