Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why do this girl stare at me?

I was at Wal-Mart buying a couple of brisks and some gum when i noticed this really attractive girl in this nail place across the checkout lane just looking at me. Ive never seen her before ( atleast i think lol ) and she was with some people and she kept looking at me then her friends then me. Im in okay shape and i was wearing nice clothes like this black tee and a white fitted hat and some silver chains around my neck. When i payed for my stuff i started to walk the other way but then my friend told me that she was looking at me and when i turned back she was looking at me, dead center pretty much looking at me so hard i couldve thought she was making a movie or somethin lol. Idk why i posted this but im just wondering if somone could help me because i couldnt tell if she was checking me out or she was just staring really hard for reason? lol plz help!

No comments:

Post a Comment