Thursday, August 4, 2011

What do you think of this description for my final on Tuesday?

Her friends left her standing deside with the waitress named Elizabeth. Elizabeth had black hair and it looks like she curled it today, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, her eyes are round and her nose is long. I could see that she put on mascara, eye liner with blue eye shadow and she had white earings that were hanging on her ears. She nodded to me as if to say are you ready? I nodded back at her to say yes, I'm ready. I followed her and I saw lots of families eating in one side. She lead me atoutside. This is weired she's not supposed to lead me here but I kept following her. I can see that there is a pathway leading around the biggest shrubs. It was the tallest shrub bush. I can see that the top was flattened, it was as green as the grass and I can see that no branches were sticking out. As we walked on the pathway, I looked at the right of the pathway. It had a little waterfall flowing down, red roses bush were on the edeges of the path way. There was a frog beside the fountain, mosses around the fountain bricks and different colors of flowers. I looked at the left of the pathway it had a Cherry Blossom tree. Ah, my most favorite tree in the world. It blossoms pink flowers and I just love the way they fall down on me because as I watch them fall right in front of me I can see so many pink flowers gently dancing from side to side slowy touching the ground. On the middle I can see Tinkerbell sitting on a Tulip leaf and purple Tulips flowers was above her head. I can see that this time mosses covered the left pathway filled and they had little rose beside the pathway leading the other way around of the tall shrub. When I looke up I can see that the pathway was leading two way one to the right and the other one to the left. The waitress led me to the right and I saw him, Elai. I stopped in my tracks looked at the waitress. She shrugged and walked away. He was sitting by imself looking at his hands. He was wearing a blue suit, black tie, black pants, black shoes, his hair was down and didn't do anything to it. He is so goegeous! I just want to put my arms around his neck and kiss him. I took a deep breath and sat in front of him. He looked up and gave me the most gorgeous smile I have never seen. I smiled back at him. I could smell scent of the flowers that are in the garden, the smell of water flowing down the fall and I could hear the birds singing in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment