Friday, August 5, 2011

Mouse help!! URGENT!!!!?

So for about 3 days my mouse (about 1 year old! Got him for Christmas 2010) has been having mini seizures and neurological episodes. He has been favoring his left side. Like leaning.. He only turns to the right. So I took him to the vet right after it started happening (because I found him flipping/rolling on the floor of the cage.. I freaked out and called my mom.. she then told me to call the vet.. *I was home alone that day!*). It stopped yesterday.. but still, I kinda want to know whats wrong with my baby! The vet said it might be a brain tumor, vitamin deficiency, or mini strokes. He said there wasn't much he could do with him.. he couldn't even give him any medication! Then he said it might be an ear infection.. then he corrected himself, it probably isn't an ear infection. It kinda made me wonder.... But like an hour ago i got him out to check on him and he had is nose like on the floor sniffing like crazy! So I put him on my bede to get a closer look. He was sniffing. But then I put my finger really close to his eye.. he didn't close it until touched his face. I thought he was blind so I put my finger at eye level to see what he would do.. he walked right into it. Now he s lying in the corner of his cage.. he's not dead.. I check about every five seconds!! But I'm really worried about my Olliekinz! Help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment