Sunday, August 7, 2011

I need help with a manga im writing!!! Please HELP?!?!?!?

Wow I like it I was thinking of writing a manga as well but I can't draw to well. But you know a romance would definitely help out like one with a girl he meets at the orphanage who turns out has a dormant power that they will find out later. And she likes him but he shoves her off usually. And as for the people maybe they wanted to kill him because he had such a great power and they wanted it themselves and threatened his brother into killing him but when they came to take the power from them it activated and he trapped then in his eye the source of his power but they get released because his brother released them?? Maybe idk it's your story just a cool twist the brother became one of them and when they were released they took part of his power idk how you like that but it's just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment