Sunday, August 7, 2011

I have a low intelligence and i don't think ill ever be accepted into college!?

Last time i checked i had a GPA close to a 3.00. But i just graduated from high school and i got my transit papers; they summarize my schooling progress. I was reading it and it explained that as a young boy i had fluid in my ears and i couldn't see good and refused to wear my eye glasses (They said it was limiting my education. And i have to agree because i'm still limited in my education and i suck at math. The consensus of my school was for them put me into special education which was horrible and didn't really challenged me.) I have to agree that im lethargic when it came to school because i was more interested in games too. My IQ is 93 but they said in my transit that i had superior visual memory and it was very high for a boy my age, but i have a neurological problem. I often space out during conversation and start to fiddle around with my fingers or i would play with my pencil. My doctor said i didn't have ADHD even though my teachers said i have trouble staying focus and even talked to me about it.My biggest problem that they noted which is a fact is that i have social problems with communication and i don't think ill ever be successful or find a girlfriend. Anyways i already graduated from high school and i came out of special ed in high school. Please don't make fun of me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment