Thursday, August 4, 2011

Has anyone gone through a long term downstreak with the opposite sex?ten pts best answer!?

This may sound pathetic but here goes, every since I hooked up with this one girl, who happened to be the daughter of one the most richest man in my town I have seemed to be cursed. I kissed her fell in love and she broke my heart the next week by never talking to me. that was when i was 18, afterwards it seems as if everything has been downhill since then. I honestly haven't had good relations with girls/women ever since then? perhaps because of the pain that beautiful redhead girl put me through that i was never able to trust and love again. then again maybe its just my hormones because i did start breaking out pretty bad after that, and lets be honest it's hard to be confident with blotchy skin. do you think maybe its just hormones and when they fade away that my relations will begin to improve and once again blossom?

No comments:

Post a Comment