Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Could a person survive a herniated disk in the cervical spine rupturing?

I am asking because I am just another h.m.o. who cant afford an M.R. I. The headaches were Migraine level. I spent up to 3/4 of my time in bed before they are finally stopping - now 3/4 of day no headache. But these were not a normal headache . Migraine level stabbing pain. The only way that they stay away is if I am almost completely inactive. Which is great but I cant keep doing this it has been about 5 years. I also know that I had a previous herniation but nothing like this. ( between C 4 & 5 & I have no apparent neurological symptoms in general Neuro- testing my of extremities during physical. I know no one can say for sure but I sure wold like to know any experiences. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment