Saturday, August 6, 2011

Can the position I sleep in cause facial issues?

For the last year or so, I've been having weird sensations on the left side of my face. First off it feels like its literally tugging on the left downward.. Hard to explain. To the left of my forehead, it feels mildly numb and I feel tension from the forehead down to my neck. When I wake up in the morning, I'll sometimes get a tingling sensation for as long as an hour on the left side of my forehead. One person said it could be the way I sleep which is with my face down, but I dont know. From first look it seems as I have Bells Pasy because it seems to droop just a bit. I went to the hospital on a check up two months ago, and the doctor did a neurological exam, and was fine. She said I had symptoms of Bells but the symptoms were leaning towards another of my nerves that seemed to be pinched. She literally checked for everything, and along with the MRI came back fine. Now about a month later, it feels as if my left nasal passage is slightly closed lol, its hard to explain. I feel as if the left of my face is falling, keep in mind this didn't come suddenly as Bells would, but its been slowly progressing. I was advised to get more rest, and exercise. But what could this condition be?

No comments:

Post a Comment